Thursday, May 11, 2006

Who is an idiot?!?!?

I AM...i am...i am....oh oh oh...over here!!! its meeeeeeee me me me me me!!

Yes my friends..my name is Nicki..and i'm a fucking stupid idiot!! hahaha

So...guess who was pulling into her parking spot at home on Wednesday...and drove RIGHT into the wooden retaining wall....nope..it wasn't the lady who lives next door....nope..it wasn't the other lady who lives 3 floors up from me....you guessed it..it was ME...c'est MOI...yay for me and being an stupid idiot!!


There is a picture for you to all see....and its proof...that yes...I am the idiot..hahahaha My car is going into the shop to get fixed this weekend...guess i should say goodbye to the 1200 bucks or so that is going to fly out of my pocket....*sigh*

7 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Awwww Nicki---that really SUCKS. Will your insurance help pay for it?
Huggers...
*muah*

P.S. must be all of that fresh air from all that tree climbing and nature walking is making you loopy...lol!

nicki said...

nope..i didn't put a claim through my insurance..it wouldn't have been worth it....i have a 500 dollar deductible...and i would have lost my 6 star rating...and my insurance would have gone up 300 bucks a year...for 6 years..so its better that i just pay for it outta my pocket...BLAAAAAA...hahaha oh well..may as well laugh about it right??!?!

Zambo said...

Sorry about your car, Nicki.

At least you're OK. The car can be repaired.

A friend of mine once had an accident in his car. His Probe was quite badly dented...but the car was OK...

Drive safely out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Mel said...

I am glad to see I am not the only idiot out there!

Glad ou are ok though!

Mz.Elle said...

Crapola!
I'm glad it wasn't worse and that you're ok!
Shit happens,don't be too hard on yourself:)

Dirk Richter said...

If I had a nickel for every time I slightly bashed up a car and paid through the nose... well, I would have a nickel. But I know how you feel. That $1200 could probably have gone to something more useful, but at least you were not hurt. Sometimes, as Mr. Gump put it, shit happens.

Until next time,
Dirk

Josh said...

Awww... At least you didn't hit someone else. That would have been more expensive. I think I might just live with the damage, it doesn't look too bad.