Thursday, May 04, 2006

this post is brought to you by the letter......


ok, here is the list thinger that i signed up for on Sherry's Blog..10 works that start with the letter "N" and what they mean to me:)

Nicole- This is my full first name..not many people call me Nicole..but i really really like it..when i was younger..i hated it..that is why most people know me by..and call me Nicki..but the older i get..the more i am partial to my full name..i dunno why.

Nail Polish- I LOOOOVE nail polish..not so much on my fingernails..but on my toes..for some reason i've never been a big fan of colored polish on my fingernails..i just think it looks weird for some reason..on other people its ok..but for me...on my fingernails..its just clear :)

Night- I'm a night person..i love staying up late..i've always been like this for as long as i remember..its weird tho..i tried working midnights once..and i hated it.

Nuts-I like nuts..they are yummy.

Nothing- Sometimes i like to have Nothing i have to do.

This is HARD..that is all for now..so i've done HALF of it..i'll brainstorm while i'm at work..and come back to it later :D

Ok..i thought about it..and i'm BACK...

N'BEER x 4 !!!!!! I like n'beer..it is my friend..it makes me giggle..do do do do...n'beer is so fun...ha ha ha ha...YUM!

Sorry Sherry..i kinda crapped out on this one...hehehehe :P

*** ok...thanks Cori...here is another one:

Nerdy (boys)...all i will say is YUM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about N for NERDY BOYS!! Yummmmmy! :)

Tenacious T said...

I like your list. I also love nail polish - color on my toes only.
And I love staying up late and nuts (pistaccios are my fave) and NOTHING. Nothing is so hard to find these days.

Zambo said...

Hello Nicole!

Quite a concise list...

Naps and nudity are pretty neat-o too...(together or on their own)...
and nouns...Gotta like nouns...and ninjas...

But enough about the letter "N" for now...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Josh said...

Nerdy boys!! That counts twice at LEAST.

littleandie said...

a)Yo, where's the Sadies post dude?
b)nerdy boys are always yummy!
c)I'm sorry for your loss....I hate when things like that happen!