Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Strolling around on Sunday.

Today i hopped the bus into Toronto..i met up with a guy named Marty...

..this is Marty.

We had lunch and then we wandered around China Town..here are some things that we saw...


blue crabs...they were alive and squirmin' around..and they smelled really really bad.
weird stuff...a lot of shops weren't really open because i didn't get into town until later-ish..and it was sunday and stuff...i did see a LOT of cute stuff tho...and i did buy some new stationary and some stickers!! YAY!!!!!!! I also bought a new bag!!! here is a picture of me with my new bag...this picture was actually taken on Monday night....and it is a little crude..i had SOMEONE eggin me on tho...so it had to be done..

kinda scary lookin huh? i really have no idea why i bought it..i think just because its weird..and no-one else around here will have one that looks like it..hahahhaha

I only stayed inToronto until 9:30....BUT..while we were on our way back to get me to the bus terminal...we saw some b-boys performing...it was probably the highlight of the day!! sooo much fun!!!


this isn't a super clear shot..but its one of the better ones that i did get..i got a whole bunch of video of them...but YOUTUBE is being a bitch...so i may just have to add those on later.

On a whole Sunday was a pretty good day :) Whew....what a BUSY weekend!!!

9 comments:

Zambo said...

Bag licker!

That is all...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Hale McKay said...

Sounds like a good time. That's some bag!

Josh said...

I'm outraged Nicki! I just don't know if I should read your blog anymore if you are going to publish such filth.

LMAO!

Does Smarty Marty dance?

Javier said...

I always wanted to be a b-boy!!

Anonymous said...

The bag will no doubt be part of your legend and lore for ages to come.

'Twas an amazing day. A very thorough examination of Chinatown - thanks for keepin' me in touch with my own city! ;)

And tell Sherry to quit it! She's making me blush. *smirk*

Tenacious T said...

What a fun day!
Love the bag. The weirder the better. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhh I can get back on yer blog!!
Looks like a fun day all in all...

Can I borrow your new bag?? lol

keeks said...

Nice bag... lol@Zambo's comment. And Sherry's right... Marty is a cutie :)

StringMan said...

Whatever you were licking, that bag looked awfully happy.

Glad you had a nice day up there in Toronto.