Saturday, May 27, 2006

dog days.

Well..here it is...another dog walking post..hahaha...we always have SO much fun...this time around we brought another little friend out with us....its mikeys neighbor dog Denby....he's SOOO cute...he's the cutest little brown boy dog that i know...i think you will all agree :)
Denby...the dude.
have beer....will travel...a walk..is just not a walk without my red plastic glass of lowenbrau...and thats the truth :D
this is what it looks like along the river now...its SOOO much prettier now that everything is so green and fresh :) i could spend ALL DAY by the river!!
makin friends...makin friends...makin friends...we always run into the coolest dogs while we're walking...hehehehehe...these people must think i'm crazy...cuz i'm always pulling my camera out..hehehehe....o well.
i think Denby had a really good time going for a walk with us...i've never really seen him do much of anything but hang around..and for this whole walk he was just go go go go go.....this is a picture of him looking for a squirrel that he saw run up the tree...he was a little bit obsessed....until we said TREAT DENBY...TREAT....then he was on the run again..hehehe
this post would NOT be complete without a picture of me...with my beer....or....

...mike with his beer...hahahah...man...these posts are getting old...same old shit..all the time...ugh.

6 comments:

Spider Walk said...

I love it! I wish we had cool places like that to walk the poochies where I live. Nothing here but corn fields and cow pastures.--Neither one of em are fun to walk in. *Eww eww ewww...watch your step...Eww eww eww*

Your post are never old! I happen to enjoy them very much :)

Mel said...

Denby is cute...Mike is too...nudge nudge wink wink you know what I mean??????

hehehe. I always love your beer walks!

Josh said...

I LOVE you posts. So none of that negativity lady.

Beer!

keeks said...

Great...now there's TWO dogs I have to abduct!!! Lewis needs some siblings hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Denby & Jersey rawwwk!

ps - I think they are secretly dating...

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki.

Your loyal readership seems to enjoy your dog walking posts...So don't fret none, little buddy.

Denby sure is a cute little fella.

Your Pal,

Zambo.