Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Saturday on the town.

Last Saturday my parents and i went to Toronto to meet up with Andie for the day....when my dad was younger..he used to do deliveries all around toronto in Kensington Market and Chinatown...so we decided that we would do some exploring..it was a really fun day...we wandered around...drank yummy coffee...looked at TONS of cute stuff and had a really super good lunch :) here are a few pictures from the day :)


we met up with Andie at Moonbean..YUM...coffee...YUM....treats..YUM...YUM...YUM...that is all.
we mostly just wandered around all day looking in shops and stuff..it was lots of fun...soo many things to see..do...and EAT...hahahah we went for lunch in Chinatown to a place called Chung King...it was very delicious..we ate a lot...then we were full.
here's my pa...he was trying to drink his tea with chopsticks..i don't think it worked out for him toooo well..hahahaha

here we are..hahaha i'm showing off my new wrist-band...it gives me magical super-powers...i can't tell you what they are tho...i'd have to kill you.

more walkin...more walkin..more walkin...more walkin...mmmmm squid and whole ducks...mmmmmmmm.....save the beak for meee!!

here's my parents...aren't they cute!! it was their anniversary this day...i forgot...luckily...they did too...hehehhehehe...anyways....thats about it for our day in the big city....andie came back to guelph this night....and boy...did we ever have some adventures...you'll hear all about it soon :)

8 comments:

Josh said...

I could use me some magical powers too.

That Moonbeams place looks really neat-o.

Hale McKay said...

It looks like you had a good time. You have a nice family. Those were some good pics/

Spider Walk said...

Your mom and dad forgot their anniversary? Too funny! I love the way your dad hams it up for the camera. Reminds me of someone else I know. I can't say who though. I might get zapped with some deadly super power thinga ma jig ;)

Mel said...

Wonder woman had wrist bands, are you wonder woman????

Your dad cracks me up!Happy anniversary Nicki's mom and dad!

keeks said...

Your Ma & Pa are cute, hope they enjoyed the anniversay (after they remembered hehe)

Anonymous said...

Awwww maw & paw look so cute!

Not as cute as those squids in the window though! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

O crap, that last comment came out all qrong!
Nickis parnents are wayyyyy better than damn dead squid! lol
I didnt mean to compare, hahaha

Seriously, they are 2 of the nicest people Ive met. Just adore those guys...
MORE than dead squid - I promise! LOL

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki!

Such an appetite for adventure...and food!

I liked the Wonder Woman wrist band pose most of all!

You're funny!

More posts to read.

Gotta go.

Your Pal,

Zambo.