Thursday, May 04, 2006

C is for Cori.

Ok, i'm going to do a post about my friend Cori.
Cori is a funny girl..we've known each other for a long long long long time..When we first met..we didn't like each other...we would glare at each other from across the bar..it had something to do with one of my other friends..and a dude..hahahha go figure...anyways..both of them finally decided that the boy was a loser..we all made friends..and that is that..ahhahahahhaha I'm now going to share some pictures of Cori in her finest moments :)
everybody ruuuun! run run run!! its a COOOOORRRIII monster!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
ain't NO thing...like a chicken wing!!!!
doy oy oy oy oy oy...hhahahha...cori, angie and me :)
cori is so smart...SMRT. :D ( she really is smart...i'm just trickin..one of the smartest girls i know!!!)
lookit meee...loookit meeee....i'm a ballerina!!!

the cori-monster.....TAKE TWO!!!..OH...and BY THE WAY cori...you DID say..the worse the pics....the BETTER...so you can NOT give me ANY shit for ANY of these pictures that I post :P SUCKAAAAAAAAAH!


can you all see why Cori and I get along so well?!??! huh huh??
our drinks..ours..ours..ours...ALL OURSSSSSSSSSS!!!
AAAAAAAAAAYE...WHATSAAAAA MATTA FO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH?!?!?!?
how'd you get those beads Cori?!?!? huh huh huh?!?!?! :P (oh yeah..i gave em to yaaaa) raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr :P
nothing like playing peek-a-boo in your own underpants....:P hahahaha to be fair...there are a few pictures of me floating around with my underpants on my head as well...and CORI...IF and WHEN you start your blog.....*hint* *hint*...you have full permission to post pictures of me with my underpants on my head :P
yo yo yo..shake what yer mama gaaaaaaave youuuuuuuuu!!
pooping.....or dancing....you be the judge :P

On that note..i will finish this post off....LOVE YOU CORI!!! xooxxooxoxoxoxoxox

12 comments:

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki!

It was meant to be. I can see why you're friends!

You're total hams!

"pooping.....or dancing....you be the judge :P"...Too funny!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Spider Walk said...

OMG!
Who couldn't love Cori? She's just like you!

I swear, one of these days I am going to show up on your doorstep and we are going to hit every bar and I will hold you hostage until you introduce me to each and every one of your friends.

Anonymous said...

LOL Im totally cracking up here!

I mean...Dear..God! Do I...really look like ....THAT????

hahahaha thanks for the blogio dude! Even though Im amazed that my face can actually do some of those things when a camera is in sight...Im touched! :D :D :D

Mel said...

haha Underwear head!

Mz.Elle said...

Haahahaa,I want a Cori Monster for a friend too!
What a great tribute Nicki!

keeks said...

Niiiiiiice pictures lol

Those are some pretty cool undies Cori!

Tai said...

I'm going to show up with Spiderwalk...
Oh yes.
THEN we'll have us some FUN!
(That is...if they let me in your country, of course!)

Josh said...

LMAO!!

I'd hate to be a chicken wing.

btw I'd saw pooping. haha

StringMan said...

Digital cameras came along at the right time for your guys! Wonderful pics. You guys would be fun to hang out with, for sure.

Tenacious T said...

Your pictures always crack me up. :)

Spider Walk said...

Where ya been kiddo??

I miss you :(

nicki said...

hey spider..shit..i didn't realize it had been sooo long since i posted..i guess i'm being lazy again :( i'll post really super soon..i PROMISE!!!