Monday, May 01, 2006

Silly Saturday!!

Saturday was silly to say the least...was a VERY busy day as well!!!

I had company come from out of town...Andie who you all know...and another friend Eric came up to visit for a while :) it was very good times!! here are just SOME of the pictures that we took this day...i think the grand total was 187.

Andie, Eric and I at Lemongrass..yummy yummy thai..mmmmm.

After dinner the 3 of us went back to my place and hung out for a little while..Eric went home around 9ish...then Andie and I went and picked up Cori for the girls night on the town...hahaha..quite an interesting night :)


"the girls"....looooooooookit out everyone!!!! we're comin to geeeetcha!!!!

The bar was super busy on Saturday night because one of the best bands that ever plays there was on that night for the first time in Months!!! They're called the Test Icicles..and BOY..do they know how to ROCK!!! wooooooo!!! A few of my friends happened to be out and about this night as well..there was a grand opening for a new bar in town called....Cowboy bar...yes...that is right...Cowboy bar..here are a few pics of my friends that went to the opening..some are before they left..some are after they got back...


Paul...Weasel...
Nate....(along with my finger...dammit).....and...
Johnny. I didn't get pictures of everything which i wish i did..oh well...anyways..as you may have guessed..i wouldn't be satisfied into i got in on the action...so here is me in my cowboy gear...( well..i actually borrowed Johnny's..but i made it my own for a little while!)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!! Hello there purdy laaaaydeeeeeeeeee!!!
I have a feeling Andie likes a man with a little bit of facial hair..hehehe
Cori, Groovy, and MEEE!!! we heart grooovy!!! yessss weeee doooooooo!!!!
this is a picture of Cori and I...and someone that you have to guess who it is...can you guess?? I'll just tell you that he was at the bar with one of the guys from the band who was playing..and this guy here got up and sang a few songs..he was really really good..seemed like a really nice guy..kinda quiet..but still very nice.

I will leave you with this picture that pretty much sums up the night...YAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Zambo said...

Howdy Nicki!

Funny pix as usual!

You gals certainly know how to have a good time!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Josh said...

I’m positive Weasel was in Brokeback Mountain. lmao! Nailed it!

You kind of look like my brother before he grew the goatee. Hahaha

nicki said...

Weasel wasn't in Brokeback Mountain...Weasel loooves the ladies...and the ladies loooove him toooo :)

Anonymous said...

Twas a great nite! First time I closed down the bar with ya in yeeeaaars! lol

Not NEARLY enuff pics of ME though! lol

nicki said...

hey...i'll post more...my next post will be..called..cruuuuisin with cori!! :D

keeks said...

Yes...we need to see many, many more Nicki pics! More up high shots too!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nobody figured out who the "famous" dude was with the ball cap! LOL Guess hes not so famous... ;)