Monday, February 13, 2006

the weekend!

hey blogger buddies!! here is the weekend post..hehehehe i know you've all been waiting for it...probably wondering what kind of drunken mischeif i got myself into....*sigh*...i'm not a lush...really i'm not..hehehehe...i just like to have fun...and REALLY LIKE to document it..hehehehe....(man..who am i trying to convince...YOU or myself)..heehhehe...anyways...saturday night i went out with a few of my girlfriends and the 50 guy...we started out at the local pool hall that we've hung out at for years and years and years..then we went to our other favourite watering hole..i'm coppin out a bit on the pics this time around...might have something to do with the fact that we were a LITTLE obsessed with the camera saturday night...i think we took something like 240 pictures...!!! hahahahaha anyways...here's a small collage that i put together from the night :)

4 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Haaa,I love the tongue between fingers shots!
My favourite gesture EVER!
Looks like a fun,fun night:)

Josh said...

Having trouble making out what some of the photos are. Are you flashing your bra in one? One has a thumbs up, I hope, it might be a penis too.
And the one below the plate of food, I have no idea. It looks scary like from a horror flick. Is this like a Rorschach test?

Which one of those handsome blokes do you have your eye on? I’m just full of questions, well full of something:P hehehe

Anonymous said...

that was a night to try an dremember thank god for all those pictures...aan am i glad you never put the gas station picture up....

we need more shots(alcohol)...HEHEHE

Spider Walk said...

I think I see a dildo...LMAOO!!!!

Honestly....what is that??

I am envious of your energy and fun Nicki...please come over to my house to play. I have beer ;)

What happened at the gas station?

And are you SURE you and 50 guy aren't dating? Cuz you would make a very good couple if you were!