Wednesday, February 08, 2006

update on the mama..

i just got home from seeing my mom in the hospital..she's feeling quite a bit better today...had the cat-scan this afternoon around 2ish..and she still hadn't heard back from the doc by the time i left..her spirits are still high...which is great..the thing that was bothering her the most was that she didn't have any lipstick with her..hahahaha go figure..thats my mama for ya..anyways..being the LOVELY daughter that i am..i brought her her favourite shade of lipstick..hehehe...that brought a smile to her face...anyways..i just want to take a minute to thank you all for your kind words..and happy thoughts :) it really means a lot to know that so many people are thinking of you when you need them :) i heart all of you :) i really do :)...tonight i'm going to go out for a little while to drink some beer...i NEED to...who knows..maybe they're be another post later..ehehehhe...thanks again!!!!

3 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Good news Nicki. Thanks for keeping us updated. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts. Waiting in a situation like this is the HARDEST part...I am glad you went out and had yourself some fun...even if blogger is being a biatch :)

Josh said...

You and Mama will be in my thoughts. I really hope that everything is okay. You are such a good daughter, my mom would love to have you. Then again, I'd probably love to have your mom too.

Hope the night of beer helped.

Mz.Elle said...

Aww we heart you too!
You're a sweet daughter to bring your mum her lipstick.
Glad she's feeling better:)