Thursday, February 09, 2006

burgers...and beer.

well..i did go out last night..went for burgers..and beer..as you could have probably guessed from the title of this post..hahaha..way to state the obvious huh..anyways..i'll get right to the pictures..hahaha
just finished ordering my burger here...lookit how excited i am...can't you see it in my eyes?!?
50 guy after placing his order...he doesn't look quite as excited as me...it could be because at this point i've already taken 5 bazillion pictures...OR..because on his way to guelph he stopped at Ronnies and got a Double Big Mac Combo, with Super Size Fries and a Coke...(do they still call them Super Size Fries?!?!)..ahhaha
soder-pop....soder-pop...waitin fer my burgie..soder-pop...(i wish it was pepsi...but i had to have coke..because that is all they had) :(
HELLOOOO you happy little burgers...why the big smiles?!?!? are you excited about gettin into our BELLAYS?!?!?!
50 guys says "mmmmmmm...u taste WAY better than the double big mac that i ate 45 minutes ago....YUM YUM YUM"
i don't think i have to tell you all what i said...you can probably just tell by the expression on my face......(how am i ever going to get my wee little tiny mouth around this oh so big burger)..hahaha
*whew*....i managed.....(sorry....did you expect me not to post a picture like that?!?!)
well..as 50 guy is "kindly" pointing out....(with his bird no less)...i didn't quite finish my tasty little burger....bad...bad...bad nicki...don't worry...i got punished.

incase you are wondering...yes...that IS my gravy :( feel sorry for me please....(thank you in advance)...its a damn good thing i didn't have to drink it all...or else my burger would have ended up back on the plate....i know i know..bad visual.

Anyways..that about wraps up the burger adventure....now...onto the BEER!!! woooo!!!


i know...such a sad face...but my belly was sooo full..my beer was hurting me :( boohooo...i DID force this one down tho...
and followed up with another one...wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
my belly was seriously going to explode after the 2 beers..so i decided to switch to the vodka/tonic....this is what happened...
my teeth turned greeen.....
my face caved in.....
and things just got a little silly....naturally.
doy-oy-oy-oy..... :P (sorry 50 guy..i just HAD to post this pic...i know you understand)...and don't worry...there is a doozy of my to follow :)
see!!! hahahaha doy-oy oy oy!!! THE END!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

and no i was not drunk..i was saving that for nicki...LOL
that burger was so good...i wished never stopped for ronnies....

Big Ben said...

Going to G-town for the weekend. make sure you say hi to tall guys, it might be me.

nicki said...

haha i know exactly who you are ben..i'm sure we went to the same highschool..i'm just a touch older than you tho.

Spider Walk said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Thank you Nicki for posting this...I laughed SO farking hard..lmao!!!

I just love the way you live life on the edge and out loud for all to see.

I must know though...how do you stay so stinking thin and eat and drink like that?? I am soooo jealous!!

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :p

Anonymous said...

if you hung out with her for an evening..you would kno why she stays so thin....she can't sit still fo r3 seconds....it hilariuos

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki.

I've been enjoying your burger adventures of late!

(I wrote a really long comment last night about gravy, and how it reminded me of a Warner Brothers cartoon with a stray cat and a bullying dog who would make the cat get food from various houses in a neighbourhood...He would always ask for gravy...when there's wasn't any, he'd get so angry at the kitty. Anyway, the dog ends up immobilized on an operating table in a hospital...and the cat shows up with a huge tin o' gravy...He funnels it into the helpless dog's throat saying, "This time I didn't forget the gravy!" I always think of that when folks are 'forced' to drink gravy...which happens a lot more than people think!)...

Anyway, Blog-O went down for maintenance last night so I couldn't post it.

Aren't you glad I did now though?

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
I hope your mom is feeling better.

Mz.Elle said...

LMAO!!!
I think I peed my pants,Haahhaahaahaahaaahaaa

You have the greatest smile:)

Thank you! I adore you!

Josh said...

Nicki my eyes were watering from all the laughter. You are such a total nut! Did you really drink the gravy? Oh who cares you’re greatness.