Sunday, February 19, 2006

secret pal update!!

my secret pal has been busy sending me e-cards!! they are all so cute..and every one of them has brought a smile to my face!! i really love this secret pal stuff!! it was such a good idea!! thanks so much sherry for deciding to organize this!! you're the best!!

this is the first e-card that my pal sent me...

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2348061744645M99338424Y

heheheh isn't it cute!! i'm glad that i don't have fleas!!! *whew*

here is the second card...

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=1873271745643M99336672Y

TOOOOOOWIT TOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO! that is ALL i have to say..hehehehe

this is the third card that i got...

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2813411742644M99337838Y

hahahahah when i was first looking at this one..i was like...awwww..its so cute...and THEN....well...click the link...and you'll see....yer a tricky one secret pal...ahhahahah but SO much fun!!

11 comments:

Big Ben said...

I loved the animal band

Mz.Elle said...

LOL those are fun
Sherry is the coolest for setting this up!

Spider Walk said...

Those are soooo cute!!

I got an email from my secret pal :)

Zambo said...

Hi again Nicki.

Your Secret Pal is too funny!

Those were some amusing e-cards!

This Secret Pal project seems like it's a lot of fun.

Sherry did a wonderful job setting it all up! (And she's sending you Moon Pies!!!)

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Linda said...

Hi! I am making my way around to all the secret pals and saying HI! :)
Those cards are soo cute.

Mel said...

I am glad you dont have fleas either Nicki! ROTF!

I got another card this morning...this Secret pal thing is the greatest!

L said...

Your cards are so cute!

I said...

What the hell is with the E-card thing. I would just send you bad e-mails. But then again I am a bad guy. Bad e-mail is cool.

Cool said...

LOL, nice things...

Spider Girl said...

Heh, I love e-cards.

They're fun to get and don't take up space on the window-sill. (I keep regular cards forever and ever). :)

StringMan said...

Looks like fun. I guess Cindy Lauper was right: Girls Just Want to Have Fun!