Tuesday, February 07, 2006

this is for my mama..


..my mama is in the hospital right now...she has had pneumonia for the past 2 weeks...or so we thought..yesterday she was having lots of trouble breathing so she had my aunt take her up to emergency...they took xrays and didn't see any traces of the pnuemonia on the xrays...anyways..with her shortness of breath..they decided that they should do a cat-scan..and take a closer look...i guess she had a pretty tough night of worrying that it might be something super super serious..anyways..her scan for her lungs came back clear..but they found 2 spots on her adrenal glands...which if i am correct are two little glands on the tops of your kidneys...anyways...she is scheduled for another cat-scan tomorrow to have a closer look at those...i was at the hospital visiting her today...her spirits are high..and she seems to be alright :)..i think her biggest fear was that she might have some serious lung disease...anyways..my mom really likes prayers and stuff like that...so if you wouldn't mind..send a few her way :)...prayers...or just plain old good esp :) thanks!!!

10 comments:

Deep said...

Sorry to hear about that kid, I hope everything goes well and she feels better soon.

Spider Girl said...

I hope it's nothing serious. I'm sending her good thoughts.

StringMan said...

Prayers AND good wishes from me, Nicki. Hope it all turns out well.

Mel said...

OH Nicki how scary for your mom! Hope she is better today! I am sending out good thoughts towards that way.

When I first got sick, they diagnosed Pneumonia, turns out they were wrong but I am assuming the symptoms are similar. So I kinda know what she is going through. She for sure has my prayers!

Big Ben said...

Get Well Soon!

Spider Walk said...

I am so sorry kiddo. You must be stressed and worried beyond belief. I am sending you and your mom positive vibes, and healing thoughts.

Please keep us posted Nicki.

Hugs,

Mary

Mz.Elle said...

Awww noooo sweetie,I'm so sorry.
I will keep her(and you)in my thoughts.
I hope everything turns out great and all is well.

Zambo said...

Hi Nicki.

Though I'm not the praying type, my thoughts are definitely with you and your mom.

I hope she's feeling better soon and that it's nothing too serious.

Take care.

Your Pal,

Zambo

Mz.Elle said...

Nicki,Nicki,Nicki!
Your letter came!
THANK YOU!!
I love the stickers,you are the greatest girl ever,thank you so much,what a wonderful surprise,
they are perfect:)
I can't wait to write you back!Going to get some better stationary,you just don't deserve lined school paper,lol

I'll let you know when I send it out.
How's your Mama?

nicki said...

thanks everyone for the kind comments...you are all amazing :)

Ms.L!!! YAAAAAY!! i'm glad you liked it!! i thought that you might!!! hehehehe isn't it exciting!!!!!