Tuesday, February 28, 2006

more secret pal :) yaaaaay!!

hey everyone! here is an update about my secret pal :) i think i have the sweetest secret pal ever..here is the latest e-card that i was sent.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2775491754590M100422637Y

thank you my secret pal..i was really sad for a few days..but i am much better now :) at least belly isn't sick and suffering anymore :)

here is something else from my secret pal that i am VERY excited about!! YIPPPEEE!! i got this in the mail today!!

thanks pal :) those things are really yummers!! sometimes i eat them on my break at work!! how did you know?!?!?! hehehe

anyways..there really isn't all that much else going on here..i've just been takin it kinda easy..i didn't even go out this weekend drinking..friday night i went to the show with my mama and saw Memoirs of a Geisha...kinda disappointing...to say the least..oh well..the movies never are better than the books....boohooo..anyways..i'm outta here for now!! i have some work to do!!! bye bye!!

9 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Heeheehee! You're a lucky girl!
I love those,Nummy...
I made some for my kids with the cherries on our tree,they turned out pretty good until I melted the saran wrap to them,lol,OOPS

Aww no,sorry the movie was disappointing.
Yep,I agree the books are always better:)
Bye for now!

Hale McKay said...

That's nice getting e-cards and gifts from a secret pal.
...Thanks for info on the movie. If my wife want's to go sse that one, I'll say no. I'll tell her a well-known internet movie critic gave it "thumbs down."

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki.

Congratulations on your yummy treats!

Did you receive your doughnuts yet?

I hope you're doing OK, buddy.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Spider Walk said...

Awww! How fun! This secret pal stuff is the bomb isn't it?!?!

I agree, the book is always better than the movie. At least you spent some time with your mom though. How is she feeling?

Josh said...

Glad something cheered you up.

Hey I got your letter. It was soooo AWESOME!!! Afro Ken is the man for me. I love him and his crazy hair. The rainbow ones are the best of cource. Thank you so much!

No way could I actually use the stationary and send it away, it is way too cool. I'm so wierd about using things I like, I tend to save them. HAHA I can use him in some scrapbooking projects though. Then I can see the disco ball afro anytime I want. You are the best Nicki!! even if you are a old male pervert. haha

Big Ben said...

I used to eat those Fruit to Go's at work.

StringMan said...

I've crossed Memoirs off my Netflix list. Thanks for the warning, Nicki. Fruit to Go has gotten me through a few long afternoons. Great snack.

L said...

Hi Nicki,
You have been invited when you get a chance check out my blog. xoxoxo

Linda said...

Secret Pals are the greatest!!