Tuesday, January 02, 2007

well well well...another year is over.

so..here i am in 2007..i haven't posted for a while...BIG surprise no?! lol..i'm thinking about getting around to a post of my xmas/new years eve..i've got a BAZILLION and ONE or TWO pictures to sift through...but i will be SURE to share with you all the most hilarious of them all..i know you WANT it...lol.

2006 for me wasn't the greatest year..wasn't the worst...BY FAR...but definitely wasn't my favourite..there are a few things that i plan to improve on this year :) I'm not letting anyone in on my secrets....but it should be good if things go as planned :) yippeee..anyways..just wanted to say that i AM alive..and that i didn't drink myself, or eat myself for that matter to death over this holiday season...some days it felt like it might happen...but it didn't.....*whew*...well..i'm on my way out now to the butterfly sanctuary..please...everyone take a moment of you time and pray...pray for the pretty little butterflies that i don't swat, flick, step-on for squish any of them to an un-timely death :) thank you...and do...have a nice day :D

2 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy New Year! You should make "posting more" a resolution.

Mz.Elle said...

Happy New Year Lovey!
I can't wait to read you more and
learn more about your secrets as they come to fruition!
Did I spell that right??
You know what I mean,lol