Friday, January 12, 2007

its been a good week...

and it just keeps getting better!!! wahoooo!!! lol i'm a little excitable this morning...Last night..i was out for a bite and few pints with my friend Nate..good times..we went to Frugal McDougals..for anyone who reads this blog...AND lives in my city..go there..eat..your belly will love you for it..and your tastebuds..anyhow...after Frugals, we headed over to Doogies..it was soooo busy!!! So...i was standing there..drinking my beer...and decided to check the other side out..i turn..start walking...and someone comes up and grabs me from behind...i turn around and its DRIVER!!!!!! Yesssssssss guy!! He's BAAAAAAAAAACK! Driver has been living in Texas for the last little while..things have been kinda quiet around here without him...i'm thinking that things are about to change..and relatively soon..lol ALSO..most of you probably don't know...but a few weeks before christmas..my best friend Mike moved out to Calgary..I was pretty bummed about it..and was actually thinking of going out there for a little while to hang...well...ANYWAYS..Mike is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK too! yes!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so excited! Mike and i have THE BEST times whenever we're out..or doing whatever we do...so that is another thing that has made this week so great :) Tonight i'm heading out with a few friends and we're going to see a local band play..should be good times!!! The goal tho, is to not remember in the morning...(is that bad?) hahaha...ok..i have to go, get ready for work..i just wanted to share my hapiness with you all..hahaha

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Yah!
Good times ahead for you.
Friends are the best!!
btw ~ not remembering the next morning is what I do best. So if it's bad...then I'm bad with you.

Mel said...

Yeah!! Good friends came back! Thats awesome!

Its sunday now, do you remember the rest of the weekend? hehe

Josh said...

No wonder I have not seen you online in awhile. Glad he is back for you.