Thursday, January 04, 2007

back to the old days.

Well, i've decided that this year..i'm going to get back to my youth...when i was younger I used to have a bulletin board hung up on my wall..complete with cute little pushpins. Everytime i went to a concert, movie, or did anything fun i would keep a momento from that moment and i would stick it up on my board..i got out of the habit of doing that when i was about 20..i think its time to start the tradition again. I was going through my yearly calendar from 2006 last night, and i realized that i did a whole BUNCH of really fun cool things...only..i didn't really have many momentos of all those really fun cool things..it made me feel kinda sad...anyways..i'm off now to Staples, and i'm going to buy myself a bulletin board..and some cool little push pins !!! I'll be back later..and i'll post a picture of my new board..along with a few momentos that i've already collected from this new year :) YIPPEEE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

great idea! and each time you something to the board you should blog about the item and the event :)

Sherry said...

Excellent! I had one also, years ago. I actually have a board in the office with some items on it but it's more like phone numbers, addresses, etc. I can't wait to see the picture of the new board.

Mz.Elle said...

That is a neat idea!