Monday, December 18, 2006

Glow yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

So, here is a post that i've been tooo lazy to get around to..Last week or maybe the week before last...(i can't exactly remember...because yes...the older i get..the worse my memory gets)...i went glow in the dark mini golfing with my friend Brian..it was really really fun!! Here are some pictures!!!

This is a volcano.

Here is me..in all my glowing glory? lol..It was really cool...when we first walked into the mini golf place..they had a whole wall of glow in the dark accessories..and yes..we bought a whole lot of them...bracelets...stickers..light sabers...and of course..i bought the glow in the dark headband with ears..if you're gonna go glow in the dark mini golfing..you DEFINITELY need ears...right?


fishie fishie fishie..i love you fishie..(fishes...are NOT delicious)...just FYI.



me...paw hopping..hahaha.




Here is Brian...trying his best to beat me....(HA)...like i would let THAT happen...hahahaha
Me...washing my bum in the waterfall...hahahahha...(not really) ;)
figured i would post a non-glowy picture for all of you..just so you can see how EXCITED i was!! hahahahahhahahah boy was i EVER!....and just so you ALL know..i DID happen to WIN :D

yay me :)

6 comments:

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki!

You're a little character...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with all your accessories and a clean bum...

Nice job on beating your pal...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
Some fishes are delicious!

Mz.Elle said...

That is so cool!
Thanks for all the pictures,Now I neeeeed to go!
WTG beating your bud,hehehehe

keeks said...

FUN!

Now find a glow bowling alley and I think you may have the trifecta of glow activities...or maybe not...was there glow in the dark rollerskating?

Anonymous said...

Love you all Glowy!

"some would even say it it glowed"

Hahha

Spider Girl said...

Glow-in-the-Dark mini-Golf! I would SO be into that! Everyone needs a little surreality in their lives, I always say..

(Having glow-in-the-dark bowling and Laser-Tag under my belt already...)

Josh said...

That is soooo cool! I love the bunny ears.