Tuesday, January 16, 2007

what a friiiiday!! wooo!!

ok, so its now tuesday...and i'm actually getting around to posting my weekend blog..you have to admit..i AM getting better...hahahha...so, friday night, i was SOOO excited to be going out..you know..with my bestest boy friend in the world being back in town and everything..hahaha...a whole bunch of us went to a bar in town called Jimmy Jazz...GOOOOD times...let me tell you..there was a band playing called the Remnants..i don't have a website for them...so i can't link you guys to them...i'm sorry..i'll work on that...anyways...the tunes were amazing..the company was wicked...and the pints were going down like water..you can only imagine that craziness that ensued...right? thats right...i didn't really take a lot of pictures on my camera..BUT..my friend Brian...who is as much of a shutterbug as i am...(or maybe even more)...was kind enough to share with me his pics from the evening..lol

so, i've decided to be a little bit lazy on this post afterall..i've created a collage for your viewing pleasure..hahaha here it is..and also..at the end of this post will be a link to the web album for the rest of the pics of the evening :) i looooove picasa web albums!! wahoooo!!so, if you're interested in the rest of the photos..be sure to follow the link under here...if you're not interested in the rest of the photos...then f ya...don't do it..see if i care...hahahahha ;) Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Sherry said...

I looked, so I cared! ;)
The 'phrase of the evening' picture is so much like most of the ones wayne takes... I laugh at him when he drinks, he does it. (OK, me too).

Josh said...

The last pic of you is really good. Glad you are having fun... without me :(
HAHAHA!