Wednesday, October 26, 2005

yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!

the bastards at Wendy's ripped me off..i ordered a baked potato..with SOUR CREAM...and chives...and i got a baked potato...NO sour cream...just chives...fuckers...i'm pissed...i don't really know why..haha..on a happier note..i'm going in about 10 minutes to the st. jacobs school-house to see a play..it is supposed to be quite funny..its called lend me a tenor..i'll be sure to let you all know how it was....my pants are too tight, i'm going to have to un-button them when i get there so i don't pop the button when i'm laughing..and lose it :(...i hate going shopping for new pants..its not fun :(...does anyone want to go out and buy me new pants? i'm rambling..its because i'm at my moms...and i'm bored..u may be able to tell tho...because of the rambling..and the fact that this is the third time i've posted since i've been here..ahahahaha bye bye for now!

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

I live with someone who can't abide sour cream...I DON'T understand....for me, it just isn't the same without it. :)