Monday, October 03, 2005

betcha didn't know...


that i am a multi-talented musician :D
the harmonica is my first love..and let me tell you...when i get into it...there is NO stopping me..some of you have been lucky enough to witness my skill.... ;)
here is me...with my guitar...hahahaha..i haven't perfected the art of guitar playing...quite like the harmonica...but believe me...i'm working hard on it everyday....the girl who lives upstairs isn't very pleased with the amount of time i'm putting into perfecting my show....and to her i say........hahahahaah!!!!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

gawsh nicki, i didn't know you were moosical.... I recently suggested a 'jam' with a girl that I met (hoping that I would kick my ass back into being musically inspired) and now i'm scared! I'm so rusty and she'll probably think i'm a loser! I'm afraid that it will kill our delicate budding friendship. But still i'm so excited!

nicki said...

:( i'm not really musical..(shhhh)..i just like to pretend, because i want to be..i have all the gear...i just have to get around to learning..you and i should 'jam' together sometime..then you wouldn't have to worry about being rusty..:)

nicki said...

someday i will learn..when i'm not so busy working every freakin day :) and then i will ROCK!