Sunday, October 23, 2005

it was friday night...and i had no home.

so ya..last few days have been crazy..friday night..had some issues with the roomate...6:45pm...nowhere to call home...took a drive..saw my mom...work at 11pm....11:45pm..phone call at work..a roof had been found to put over my head...hooray...work work work...quick like a bunny..finish work...shove one bazillion and three boxes into the back of my little car..4:45...at my moms...tryin to sleep...toss and turn til 10am...11am...get up...go to my old place..pack everything that i own...move it to my new place.....4pm..all settled in...man i love it when things are crazy...i can't believe i packed AND moved...AND got settled into a new place in a matter of 5 hours.

1 comment:

nicki said...

i'm doing quite alright :) i did have a crazy weekend..but it turned out exceptionally well :)