Saturday, October 08, 2005

i give you glamour.

well...i was sitting here...at my moms house..not really knowing what to do with myself..when i came up with the bright idea to go through some boxes of old photos..suuuuch fun!! (honest)..i've never really been one to take myself too seriously..and i found some things that really made me laugh...at me...and i thought i might share them with you....(who-ever chooses to read my blog)....and i also encourage you all to comment...and perhaps do some posting of your own...to see if you have anything more GLAMOROUS than these..hahaha!!
ok...so this last one isn't really glamour...just highschool..but MAN....lookit how big my hair was..hahahaha.

4 comments:

nicki said...

awww don't burn them....POST them!! its FUN!! hahaha

Liz said...

saucy!

littleandie said...

Those are very glamourous! I'll have to search out mine from my high school grad "photo shoot" hahahhaha!

nicki said...

hahahaha pictures from the "old days" are great..i've got more..but i'm saving them for a rainy day..hahaha