Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rollerama

hey everyone!! just a quick post from the weekend..Saturday night i went out with my friends Cori and Mike and my brother Alan...we wanted to do something different so we decided on Rollerskating..yes..rollerskating..it had been about 15 years maybe since i'd been on Rollerskates..the same for mike and cori as well.. (my brother had been rollerskating 2 weeks ago..thats where this BRILLIANT idea came from)..hahaha anyways..here is a vid of us....GOOD TIMES!!!!

4 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Oooh God Nicki I am laughing so hard right now,I'm crying!
HAAHAHAHAHAH,you guys are too much fun!
Does your bum hurt??
lol
I'm glad to see they still play the SAME TUNES from 15 years ago hee hee.

Mel said...

How many bruises did you have?? How many did Mike have???


So funny!

LunaChick said...

OMG!!!!!

That is hilarious!!

I will smile all day long now.

I have you to thank for that.

Did they kick all of you off the main floor and send ya to the nerd arena to practice?!?!?

LMAO!!

XXOOXOX

Zambo said...

Hey Nicki!

You and your buddies are funny!

(I was a bit distracted by Cori's cheek grab maneuver)...

I hope nobody broke anything...

Take care out there, Nicki!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
I liked Spidey's "nerd arena" question...