Sunday, November 05, 2006

my two friends...

you know who you are....what i don't know is if YOU know how very special..and very important you are to me....you make my life a brighter place....and i appreciate you everyday..i appreciate the way that you listen to me...and how reassuring you are...and how you aren't afraid to tell me like it is....i appreciate how you take time to nuture me...when your own lives may not be exactly where you want them to be....and i want you both to know that i will love you forever, and i will always keep you close to me..no matter what...i'm a lucky girl.

7 comments:

nicki said...

you are you are :) *muah*

LunaChick said...

Hey!
I am your friend too.
Anddd.....I have BEER!!!

*Bottums Up*

nicki said...

cheers spidey!! i loooooves ya!!! *smooooch*

Mz.Elle said...

Aww you're sweet to your friends!

Mel said...

Friends like that are priceless!!!

Zambo said...

No problem, Nicki!

I'm the other one, right?

(Just kidding...mostly).

I hope things are going well these days.

Gotta go check out your roller video. Should be fun!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

Josh said...

I am the evil enemy.. right? :P

We all love you Nicki!