Sunday, January 01, 2006

NYE 2005

i had a really good night last night..i've posted some pictures below for you all to see :) I spent the night at my friends bar..which i usually do every year..the band was amazing..and everyone that was there was pretty friendly....things had the potential to get outta hand at the end of the night..the band was playing a really good song..and everyone was on the dance floor..some girl was gettin a little crazy and flailing around all over the place..bumped into me..and knocked my pint right outta my hand....i kept my cool tho....good thing it wasn't past last call...or else i would have had to give it to her...AND GOOD..hehehee..because i'm SO tough and all ;)

i went out with a good friend of mine..paula..she is the other girl in the pictures with me..she had a good night as well..she was my date.....we're both single girls...so we decided to switch teams for the night...she was my first kiss of the new year....no tongue...thank you jeebus..anyways..hope u enjoy the silliness!!!

5 comments:

Spider Walk said...

awwww! Great pictures :)

Thank goodness for narrow bathroom walls eh? *cheers*

I love ya... you goof!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are great! Nothing like having a good time celebrating a new year. Glad you enjoyed yours!

Mz.Elle said...

LOL,I'm so glad you managed to keep your cool.
I would worry about you,if you'd got thrown in jail!
;p

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the pics.You always look so happy and full of life.
I wish I lived near you!
Heh,stalker alert!

Kidding,kidding;p

The tiara is a nice touch,lol,too bad we can't wear them everyday!
I'm glad you had such a fun night:)

littleandie said...

Hey,
Looks like you had fun! Mine was pretty good too! Will fill you in later....;) Beer was good, but I was soooo ill, I think maybe only 6 bottles next time! LOL

Anonymous said...

O damn Nicki! Your 'thank-you Jeebus' line actually made me LOL

Nice one!